84 mm
Let's analyse the deficits and the excesses, the deviations from the ideal:
- IIT Kanpur Campus: Has one village too many and one "place to smoke up" too less.
- My Room: One laptop too less.
- Led Zeppelin: Brought out 10 albums, 5 albums too less.
- A 24 hour day: 6 hours too less.
- PDC's Submitted in ENG 440: 1 too less.
- My jeans: Two sizes too big.
- My floaters: One sole too less.
- My blog: 365 posts too less.
- My cellphone talktime: 4000 Rupees too less.
- Distance between I and the person I want to be with: 1083 kilometers too many.
- My CPI: 2 points too less.
- My backlogs: One too many.
- My term papers (to be submitted): Have to submit 3, so 2 too many.
- Days remaining to submit the term papers: 41 days remaining so 100 days too less.
- Hours slept today: 5 hours thus 3 hours too many.
- People who deserved to be bitch slapped today: 5, thus 6 too less.
- People bitch slapped today: 0, so 11 too less.
- My T shirts: have around 12, so 8 too many.
- People added on Gtalk list: just too many.
- My room door: 2 bad hinges too many, never closes properly.
- Distance of the computer table from John's bed: a feet too much.
- Balance in the account: Keeping in mind that at the beginning of the month, I generally have 4000 INR in my savings account. I have 3912 Rupees too less.
- Number of times I have made people cry: 4 times too many.
- Classes missed per day this semester: Two classes too many.
- Cigarettes smoked today: 4 too less. Didn't have money.
- Number of times Soham took my smokes: too many.
- Number of times Soham gave me smokes: too less.
- Life: 1 girl too less.
- Length of a Gold Flake Kings stick: 84 mm. Just right. Not too heavy not too light. Each puff is perfection. I wish to live life confined to these 84 mm. Nothing else is precise. The 7 minutes and 23 seconds I take (calculated as an average of time taken to smoke 5 sticks) to finish one stick are the most burden free and clean of any impurities (even though people will say otherwise because of all the smoke they see). Smoke is just a veil. It does best what its supposed to do: Cover me so all that remains of me is just a blur. I wish it could stay like that forever but we have the breeze blowing at a speed too high.


12 Comments:
84mm.
damn. I was thinking the exact samething at perhaps the exact same time.
Can you please take ma ?
I thought you were writing something interesting when I came to your room.
Number of days to exam: 3; one week too less
84mm.
*84mm? 68.4mm too less*
:P
i knew you were going to bring those suttas up man, i just knew it. You should be ashamed of yourself. Now i will have cunt junta asking me whose sutta it is that i am smoking.
Led Zeppelin: Brought out 10 albums, 5 albums too less.
Bhairee bhell said maan. Abhi yaad aaya ekdum :P
lol ..
My blog: 1000 posts too less. :D
Nice style.
Zeppelin has twelve albums. Live and studio albums included.
Minus four collection albums.
Went through all of your blog entries and found this one the best.
I like your style, your almost Tarantinoesque way of writing: Way too good.
gud 1,..:)
Post a Comment
<< Home