Saturday, June 16, 2007

Tangerine

Tangerine is a citrus fruit with sweet and sour flavor.

This was getting way too dramatic.

I got 38 comments before I changed the post. Most of them have been deleted. Just to show that my blog is visited. Most of those 38 were anonymous.

No more anonymous comments :|

16 Comments:

Blogger Johnny Tent said...

A leetel laiss if the self-cursing might have done well. I stand by Soham this one time.

11:01 PM  
Blogger Johnny Tent said...

Deleting will be to no avail now man. You know 'aila poem' was a gazillion times better than this. You can't shut anyone up now... in the words of Soham, "you've (ju've) finally come out of the closet".

Muahahahahaha

1:37 AM  
Blogger Joychaser said...

You're toast.

=)

9:48 AM  
Blogger Shion Guha said...

what kind? sourdough?

12:33 PM  
Blogger Prashant Gautam said...

Hmm. When I think about it, this is for the first time I have been called a toast. Why, I have been called a fruit, a chicken, a lemon pie, a hard nut(all by different people of course) but never a toast.

Why would I be toast now? The worst of this summer is past me and the temperature now is rather mildly amusing.

1:35 PM  
Blogger Joychaser said...

Dhat. Check Urban Dictionary.

1:58 PM  
Blogger Prashant Gautam said...

I know what it means :D

What I meant was that there is no other way I can be a toast except getting roasted in the hot Kanpur sun.

Damn!

5:35 PM  
Blogger Joychaser said...

You still don't get it.

7:52 PM  
Blogger Johnny Tent said...

It would be so much fun if I posted as anonymous too. That anonymous is a title for several shy people is a given. Why would you bother to illustrate redundant things?

11:31 AM  
Blogger Prashant Gautam said...

screw all anonymous-es

12:10 PM  
Blogger Johnny Tent said...

Aye, screw all anonymouses. Hopefully it will soon be out of phashion to post as anonymous.

2:57 PM  
Blogger Mrityunjaya said...

PG your post is generally too much for me to handle. It causes me pain completing whole of your so looking manuscript. Next time I will better be prepared to catch your words.

3:15 PM  
Blogger Joychaser said...

Ok now. New post. Also I know you secretly want anonymous comments because they increase the number of comments and provide endless cyclical conversations about nothing. You are a commentwhore.

8:19 PM  
Blogger Sameer said...

but thats the whole point aint it..

and aye a new post wud be welcomed.

9:17 PM  
Blogger Joychaser said...

Now I'm very intrigued.

9:07 AM  
Blogger Done With Blogging said...

PG -you deleted a post on your blog . It very effectively proves that you are - (something which i feel is a completely indigenous creation) - a bhokaali tat*a . 10 points for guessing what the * implies.


I am very happy . I am eating lots of fish , and cursing many people on the siliguri roads , and i am completely up to date on naruto .

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home