Wednesday, September 05, 2007

What I really need..

The stupid looking, crazy hairdo guy is a very vague and untrue representation of myself. Same goes for "The Saviour" (the guy who is promoting his religion). Basically, for a saviour, I had an image of a siren, with an ice pick, in my mind. But then I have too many things cluttered there.




Disclaimer: Damn man, I should sleep at night. Do I really need help? I like living in denial. Okay may be I don't.

4 Comments:

Blogger steppenWOOF said...

Hello,

We (you and I) like trainspotting and we have dabbled in acetone (me, more than you, that is). Btw, I finally watched The Machinist.

Comprende?

--
steppenWOOF

4:36 PM  
Blogger Prashant Gautam said...

Comprehended!

Machinist was kind of vague man. But liked the spooky look on Christian Bale. He is good.

6:12 PM  
Blogger steppenWOOF said...

allos :)
will get 2 :)...more fun that way

me - i want a magnum :)

8:14 AM  
Blogger Johnny Tent said...

I volunteer to drill. Only we'll hit the olefactory gyri/ sulci first. My pillows don't smell :P

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home