Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Hatred

I am pure hatred. I think it's the hatred that forms a major component of my blood and not plasma. Present in such high concentrations that my blood has become of the most viscous oily kind. So thick that if I were to cut one of my fingers, it would clot before a drop hits the ground.

Hatred of the most violent burning sort. Take 1000 bell peppers and extract their Capsaicin (N-Vanillyl-8-methyl-6-(E)-noneamide, it is the heat causing element in chillies). Concentrate it further by about 100 times. Now eat it with the strongest variety of wasabi. Imagine of the burning sensation that results. Multiply it by a factor of 1 million. Now you are somewhere near to realising the burns resulting from this hatred. It's eating me inside out.

The resulting wrath is like the shadow of the sun. Vast and encompassing almost everyone without exception. Ironically, the ones I claim I love the most are the ones I hate the most. It makes me question the very reason I love them and then love to hate them. Their existence is a constant reminder of the fact that my love for them is not by choice but by out of choice. I hate not being able to isolate myself, like an island.

Hatred bordering on envy, apathy and contempt, can be triggered into an act of wrath by even the slightest, most mundane of the actions. Like using an aerosol can in a way other than directed or by cracking a joke that has been cracked so many times that it is now fractured or by having false notions about oneself and one's writing skills. Using the word fuck 40 times in 32 lines doesn't make you Kurt fucking Vonnegut, it just shows that you are stupid and your "being" (to be read as a gerund) is more of a liability and a source of pain to 500 other people, at least.

It is in the most sincere and earnest moments of my life that I tell you that I hate each and every one of few. Are there any exceptions to being the object of the last statement? Fuck you, there are none.

I don't know shit about the causality of this post. Maybe
I am suffering from a complex, inferiority or superiority. Maybe I am just tired of pretending/believing that I can co-exist with all of you. Maybe I am one of those puritan(to be used in the most liberal sense of the word and not to be related with just religion and morals) shitheads who cannot tolerate inhumanity and stupidity. Maybe because I am too irritable. Maybe because I have too many mosquito bites that are freaking me out. Maybe I hold people around me responsible for my failure. Maybe I don't like people trying to be me. Maybe I am sleep deprived. Maybe I am a jackass. Maybe I am too stoned to make any sense. I don't know and I don't give a fuck. I am just too tired of this "hating the guts of people around me" business and what freaks me out is that I cannot possibly do anything about it. It's not deliberate. This loathing is something I was born with.

Screw you all, I am not giving any of you anymore of my time. Figure something out. I will, till then, try not to cross paths with you. Once you figure out, you would not cross your paths with mine. I accept it.

8 Comments:

Blogger Johnny Tent said...

Kya behen? You let anger eat the better part of you. CR ka navrattan korma was tasty... tune nahi khaaya kyonki tujhe Hakka naa milne par hi gussaa aaye padaa tha. See what I mean?

2:42 AM  
Blogger Joychaser said...

Kurt Vonnegut?

Haw.

Hatred is self defeating.

4:51 PM  
Blogger Done With Blogging said...

is food all that you can think, fatso??

about the article- i think we have already discussed this millions of times.

5:39 PM  
Blogger Sameer said...

u sure u were born with it?

4:05 AM  
Blogger steppenWOOF said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:04 PM  
Blogger steppenWOOF said...

It'll leave you with nothin' to say, lost without a way
Ain't it funny child, love sometimes leaves you
As dead as yesterday
Hoping to hold a handful of sunshine like a child told it cannot play
Never ever figured Lord love would leave me feeling as dead as yesterday

Lord could you help me find some shelter?
Lord could you help me find some shelter?

It'll leave you feeling hollow & helpless and there is where you'll stay
Ain't it funny child love sometimes leaves you as dead as yesterday

5:06 PM  
Blogger Shaapla said...

Your recipe is gonna kill people man.

4:56 PM  
Blogger Shaapla said...

Imagine my animated character doing a choking fit with eyes popping out momentarily,after which, I fall and die.

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home