Sunday, July 02, 2006

Sunday Morning

!t is 8:59 am, Sunday, 2nd July.

I have slept for approximately 3 hours in the last 64 hours. What was I doing? Nothing. Why didn't I sleep then? Because I like to screw with my head!

I was just wondering today how would I rag my juniors. I think I wont have to do anything, except talk in a manner which would give out ominous signs that I am going to fuck them in the ass, big time. This, I think would be enough to make them go into fits of convulsions and may be, if I am fortunate enough, even a coma :)

Oh and I would do all the talking in a semi bihari, semi English, semi Scottish, semi American, semi south Indian, semi Punjabi accent! Just for the added effect!

Terence Jay is the new found God and shall the hold this new post of God for at least a day, if not more. "One Blood" is a mind blowing song. And has the most amazing lyrics.

"Green Street Hooligans" is an awesome movie with some really cool people having British accent!

My wife would be English.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

listened to the song, I think "raindrops keep falling on my head is a better song" *_*

10:04 AM  
Blogger Prashant Gautam said...

we all have different choices, we are different beings!

12:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup :)

10:46 PM  
Blogger Cyn!c said...

...yes the (Britsh) Engish accent, wonderful isn't it ..hehe

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, you are being unfair to your readers.

4:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home