Sunday Morning 2
This is weird, freaky. I never thought i would resume blogging on a Sunday. I had imagined that it would come back to life on a Monday or a Tuesday morning rather, with a totally freaked out me banging away at the keyboard, venting my frustration (i use that word a lot! Epiphany! i hate using it by the way).
Nothing particular today, just another walk in the rant garden. This post would be more sort of a Spanish "Paella".(It is a dish in which everything edible (subject to availability) is thrown in and cooked.)
I admire bengalis. I truly do. Partly because of their un-dying love towards their culture, partly due to their intelligence (come on man! You cant possibly argue on that) and partly because I find bengali girls the prettiest of them all. When i say "bengali girls" i don't mean Bipasha "Sleazy -Have-No-Dressing-Sense" Basu or any other famous face. The most ordinary, the girl next door can be as pretty as any girl you can imagine. I don't know man, that is totally mind numbing. It is as if their intelligence is being radiated through their entire body. There is this girl I came across today over the net. Simple yet exotic (where have i heard that phrase?). Her smile could actually make your heart melt. I know she exists for real but cant exactly pin point her location in Calcutta. Anyway, i would rather not talk about it. This is not the first time i have fallen in love with a web page.
Girls in Calcutta listen to rock. Not the kind of rock that plays on your CD player, they prefer live bands playing in a cozy posh sophisticated cafe. I feel like Vernon Gregory Little. Here i sit trying to force "Calcutta" to appear in front of my eyes, with the band playing Simon and Garfunkel in a Cafe Utopia and that pretty lady sitting next to me. This is how my woes shall end.
But alas, nothing is coming up. I need to concentrate a lot more, or may be work off my ass trying to invent Moleculizer-Demoleculizer Transporter (Transmodem for short) which would demoleculise everything i need, and utilising the wave nature of the particles i would transport them to my place via a satellite and then moleculize them back. Of course there might be discrepancies but i can do with an eyebrow less on my girl. It will grow back anyway. I would just have to remember to keep the satellite antenna pointing towards the south east. That is where the geo-stationary satellite orbits.
Or may be i would visit Calcutta someday and put and end to all this hustle. Why bother with inventing something? We have NASA/DRDO/ISI/ISRO/TIFR/BUTT/NAKD for that.
Oh man! Its like I am stuck on girls, i don't mean that it is a bad thing or something like that but yeah it surely is looked down upon. What do bengali girls have to say on that?
Am i thinking like bug? I don't know! Surely i feel trapped inside this whim of mine; but do i think as per the situations I am in?
Beauty, has this weird feel to it. This amazing power which can send you into a state of paroxysm. You are blinded by your own thoughts, buzzing around at un-natural speeds. It is pretty similar to sitting on a window, high up on the 40th storey of a sky scraper, by a highway, at night. You can see cars and trucks moving at great speeds but yet you can just make out their headlights in the distance. Ok, if not totally similar then at least vaguely.
"There is so much beauty around the world that I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in."
Well I don't know about "God looking right at us through beautiful stuff" but yeah it sure would be amazing if that happened.
I don't know, i don't want to write anymore. I think i will just sit here and wait for Calcutta to re-appear.
Sria. It was her name.
Nothing particular today, just another walk in the rant garden. This post would be more sort of a Spanish "Paella".(It is a dish in which everything edible (subject to availability) is thrown in and cooked.)
I admire bengalis. I truly do. Partly because of their un-dying love towards their culture, partly due to their intelligence (come on man! You cant possibly argue on that) and partly because I find bengali girls the prettiest of them all. When i say "bengali girls" i don't mean Bipasha "Sleazy -Have-No-Dressing-Sense" Basu or any other famous face. The most ordinary, the girl next door can be as pretty as any girl you can imagine. I don't know man, that is totally mind numbing. It is as if their intelligence is being radiated through their entire body. There is this girl I came across today over the net. Simple yet exotic (where have i heard that phrase?). Her smile could actually make your heart melt. I know she exists for real but cant exactly pin point her location in Calcutta. Anyway, i would rather not talk about it. This is not the first time i have fallen in love with a web page.
Girls in Calcutta listen to rock. Not the kind of rock that plays on your CD player, they prefer live bands playing in a cozy posh sophisticated cafe. I feel like Vernon Gregory Little. Here i sit trying to force "Calcutta" to appear in front of my eyes, with the band playing Simon and Garfunkel in a Cafe Utopia and that pretty lady sitting next to me. This is how my woes shall end.
But alas, nothing is coming up. I need to concentrate a lot more, or may be work off my ass trying to invent Moleculizer-Demoleculizer Transporter (Transmodem for short) which would demoleculise everything i need, and utilising the wave nature of the particles i would transport them to my place via a satellite and then moleculize them back. Of course there might be discrepancies but i can do with an eyebrow less on my girl. It will grow back anyway. I would just have to remember to keep the satellite antenna pointing towards the south east. That is where the geo-stationary satellite orbits.
Or may be i would visit Calcutta someday and put and end to all this hustle. Why bother with inventing something? We have NASA/DRDO/ISI/ISRO/TIFR/BUTT/NAKD for that.
Oh man! Its like I am stuck on girls, i don't mean that it is a bad thing or something like that but yeah it surely is looked down upon. What do bengali girls have to say on that?
Am i thinking like bug? I don't know! Surely i feel trapped inside this whim of mine; but do i think as per the situations I am in?
Beauty, has this weird feel to it. This amazing power which can send you into a state of paroxysm. You are blinded by your own thoughts, buzzing around at un-natural speeds. It is pretty similar to sitting on a window, high up on the 40th storey of a sky scraper, by a highway, at night. You can see cars and trucks moving at great speeds but yet you can just make out their headlights in the distance. Ok, if not totally similar then at least vaguely.
"There is so much beauty around the world that I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in."
Well I don't know about "God looking right at us through beautiful stuff" but yeah it sure would be amazing if that happened.
I don't know, i don't want to write anymore. I think i will just sit here and wait for Calcutta to re-appear.
Sria. It was her name.


76 Comments:
:)
i know a sria.
she's from calcutta.
you've a most interesting blog, bytheway.
was she on orkut?
This comment has been removed by the author.
This comment has been removed by the author.
yes. does she?
i know her.
stalker.
heh.
she's beautiful.
You lack basic education and intelligence.You should not be allowed to blog.
I stumbled upon your profile,realised you've very intentionally put someone's name on your blog.You lack basic ethics of blogging.
You should ask someone before putting his\her name on a public forum.But,I guess its useless filling you in with any sort of advice because you guys dont possess the heart to admire or love.If you would,you wouldnt have made her name public.Thats about it.
dude whatever (notice i call you whatever, not whoever, as you are the first creature of this particular species that i am encountering) you are, you certainly lack some vitriol. Guess subtlety has never been your virtue!
although there is no need to justify, i would like to make use of this opportunity to mock your kind.
first things first, your usage of the word "intentional" sends me into fits of laughter. This entire blog is supposed to be intentional. It is not like i am suffering from some disease which makes me blog in a semi-drowsed state. How else can anyone put someone's name on a blog? I dont see a way of doing it un-intentionally.
About my blog being a public forum, let me tell you that this is a simple web page, which is hit approximately 60 times daily, and not the home page of a National Fucking Daily which has to increase its bandwidth to manage the traffic. Besides, I happen to be the only person here who can make amends to it. So if i were to find something objectionable, i surely would have removed it. This ability to judge what is objectionable and what is not, is kind of in bred and matures perpetually on the basis of social laws and eclectic wisdom which we acquire day to day. I am assuming, to your favour, that you knew all this but comfortably refused to reason what you wrote, in a fit of rage.
Moreover, i have just mentioned a name. Its not as if i have given out her entire bio-data including her phone number and address.
It seems that you are particular when it comes to mentioning girls' name in some so called "public forum"(before i forget, i am grateful to you for calling it a public forum and also for "stumbling" upon my profile. I was disheartened though, not to find your comments on any other post. Just out of curiosity, how many profiles do you stumble uipon in this manner?) I can also imagine you sitting in front of a PC, googling out all such forums and then giving the owners some piece of moral advice! I appreciate what you do, for there is a lot of immorality in the world and i consider your work charity. I shall send your name as a nomination to the Nobel Prize Commitee.
Honestly man, i am utterly serious when i ask this, do you Google out every girl's name you "stumble" upon?
On a more serious note, let me make it clear to you that i do not, in anyway, give you the right to judge me. Your ideas are pre-conceived and immature (not quite different from the school of thought of "The Present and The Perverted", who percieve "appreciation of beauty" as "manifestation of lust") and thus irrational.
You seriously like the girl,dont you?To have replied to something written in a fit of rage needs tremendous dedication towards a particular soul.
I pray for you,pray that you may find this girl somewhere on the streets of Calcutta.
I write to you,a gentlewoman.I hope you'll not reciprocate.
As for blogging,a veteran does not need to take inputs from you.My presence on blogger has been thoroughly appreciated for more than three years now.I will not be kind enough to leave behind the url of the sambar mafia.
If you still cant guess who it is,you better not!
"Treat not with objection what your mind perceives,treat with objection what others misperceive".
If you have the depth to realise the above,you will.There's no escaping it.
Dear Komal Vij,
I love you. You are the biggest fucking darling I've ever seen. Big deal. So now that's on a public forum, isn't it? Pissed?
Come on people, there's nothing wrong in anyone expressing feelings for others. As far as basic intelligence and all that pseudo-intellectual talk is concerned, I wonder what tragedy happened with the freedom of speech and expression in the country. So maybe you should go back to your class 7th or 8th Social Science textbook for reference. That'll probably make you a liitle more "educated". But sadly enough, I guess nothing can possibly make people like you intelligent.
Regards,
Damn, leave the sarcasm,
Jeers,
Johnny Tent.
Dear Sambar Mafia,
I'm happy for the existence of level-minded people like you. Hope you find YOUR soulmate somewhere on the streets of Kanpur (just a suggestion).
By the way, what does "I write to you,a gentlewoman" mean? Are you a gentlewoman, or do you assume Prashant Gautam to be one? Kindly elaborate. So much for a veteran blogger. Hope you try to retaliate back..... *gives wicked smirk*
Cheers,
Johnny Tent.
At Sambar Mafia
i am caught in a fix here. It is not the first time that my ability to understand has been found inept. What i gather from your comments is that you are a "gentlewoman" who could very well be "Komal Vij" (i reached to this conclusion by matching your typing style with the typing style of the comment just above my last comment. I, being no Sherlock Holmes, can be horribly wrong in assuming that.)
I never meant to suggest anything to anybody, be it about blogs or lifestyle. I was only justifying myself as i saw nothing wrong in doing whatever i did. I dont doubt your skills as a blogger, mainly because i assume that you are favouring me and secondly because i see some logic in your comments.
I concur with your second comment and hope to live by it.
What would i not give to be on the streets of Calcutta trying to find "her" out, but alas, circumstances are not helping. I may sound weak but trust me, being a student here is not easy. Though my quest to get to know more about her will advance slowly but steadily.
And i really have no clue who "sambar mafia" is.. you come as a savior. :)
Please disclose your identity. Honest request.
At least tell me if my asumptions are right.
Looking forward to your comments.
At John
Dude you are a true pal. Always stand by me!
Yeah, I too kind of stumbled upon this fella's blog. And as suggested by the blog's author, I did google the name out and it directed me to things like Societas Rosicruciana in Anglia and The Southern Risk and Insurance Association. I too found it pretty annoying and disgusting and completely agree that this guy (what Prashant Gautam, right?) lacks basic education and intelligence, whatever that means. I agree with Komal because he/she seems to be the only sane guy/girl (a very valid doubt coz I know a guy and a girl by the same name. The guy is my junior and the girl dances in the ultra popular shows of a nearby village) around here. And yes, of course no need mentioning our three year (whow!) veteran celebrity blogger "sambar mafia" whom I am a big fan of myself and who kind of helped me stuble upon this illiterate IITian's blog. And rightly said, if you still cant guess who it ('it' seems to be the right thing to use, as I am still not sure of My Lord's gender) is,you better not! Should I leave behind my url? I think I will, so that My Lord 'sambar mafia' knows 'it' has fans in all corners of the country.
Bless me, My Lord.
hey evrybody in the fight out thr. Prashant - my compliments to u. nice job. u r a smart ass.. write a blog for a girl and 'coincidently', her pal stubles upon it! what r the odds, right! and i do appreciate the writing style. praising the cult the gal belongs to and jus kind of leave the name at the end so as not to sound to deperate.. man u r good. it ought to woo the girl. As for teh holy war being fought by u guys, 'komal vij' ur truly a jack ass. c`mon man.... the whole purpose of writing the blog was the 'name' u asshole. how difficult is taht to see?
and i didnt stumble upon ur blog. i was checking out "ur girl`s'" :D profile on orkut whr her pal has left the link to this blog. I m jus curious abt her pic. Is that a chicken sitting in her hair? let me know if u find out.
Chicken Chaser
There is no point replying to this post or its comments.You are a bunch of 18 year old kids stuck somewhere in some remote part of the country trying your hands desperately at intellectual masturbation.I am not 18,I am 26.
Now,listen to me very carefully.
1.To disclose somebody's name is not a big issue.But,to discuss someone as desperately as you did with some other girl,leaving behind her dept,her college,her subjects,her full name is extremely shameful an act.
2.Let me make it clear again.If you feel,by asking a couple of friends to post in your favour and appreciate your "smartass" manners,you can escape your sin,you are terribly wrong.Time will tell.
3.I am not a novice at this.Let me assure you.Anymore,anything on this girl or ANY OTHER girl on your blog or any replies to this comment of mine will not do you much good.I dont know this girl.But,with certain issues I get really really sensitive.I wouldnt mind asking some senior chaps at IIT Kanpur to harrass the hell out of you in your tenure at IIT Kanpur for the next 3 years.
4.I am referring to an incident which happened at Manipal MIT a few years ago.The start was pretty much the same as this,it ultimately led to the murder of "that" stalker.
Check out Ganesh Nagarajan and his case.You'll know why I am warning you.
Have a great time,
Doing my bit for humanity,
Sambar Mafia
PS-Watch out,I am actually serious when I mean it.Keep your emotions restricted to your bloody mind.Discuss girls,dont leave behind their college,deptt or full name.
Anymore,anything about ANY girl on Blogger and son,YOU KNOW you are in trouble.MARK MY WORDS.
That was pretty intimidating. But, things here at IIT Kanpur are not as you percieve, sir. Generally, "stalkers" are not murdered or beaten on the roads here. You please go ahead with asking any senior chap here you want. Please!
Now, you listen to me very carefully. Stop beating around the bush. Just tell me, what harm does mentioning a name on a blog can do to anybody? The girl which asked so many questions about her in comments above, is a friend of her. I wonder how a stranger (as you call yourself) can be more concerned than a friend about leaving the details of a girl on the web. Web? Do you know a thing called orkut? Dude! Go and check it out. It'll probably give you much more detailed information about girls(a 'sin' done to themselves? They are supposed to write about themselves there!). See if you can get orkut banned. Try this bit for humanity.
Next time YOU reply to this comment or any post like this, try to be more sensible (or practical may be). I still appreciate your concern for the humanity. (I am not joking, I do.) But had you been a reformer, you would have given your advice and moved away silently and not stuck to the post and its comments and then resorted to such "threatening" comments. You can't disgree with me if I say that it came directly on your ego. (How could an 18 year, so called intellectual masturbator teach an experienced 26 year old reformer a thing or two about manners, something like that, right?) And refrain from telling me about any past incidents. I'm not a stalker. I didn't evn message her or tried talking to her. Neither did I chase her on the roads of Calcutta. As i said earlier there is this justified bit in all of us "educated" ones which prevents us from doing so. Go visit any girl's page on orkut. You'll have more information about her than I gave away on my blog. And, though it doesn't matter (One, because you won't believe it. Two, because it really doesn't matter.) but I din't ask any of my friends to comment in favour of me. I don't even know the anonymous guy. They stumbled (really, for once) upon my blog or visited my blog as they always do and just commented on the things they saw. I very well understand how you must be picturising it. But, I really don't need to call my friends to fight for me on something as mundane as this. We are simply not like that. (I mean, stop seeing every 18 year old ,of any place, under the same light. It'll add to your maturity level.) And just think about it. Before the types of you commented, nobody was really (except for her friend) talking about her. And thanks to you, now we have more people talking about her. This was supposed to be a clean post and not some freak show (as it is beginning to seem now.) All my comments, (and probably my "friends'" too) were satirical because they thought your concern was pointless (as I explained to you above). I did NOT joke anywhere either in this comment. So, I would also prefer you to take this comment more seriously (for a change). And please, read it with a cool head (as a sensible one ought to). If you have problem we can chat sometime too,(though i would like to refrain from wasting more time on this matter) if you feel like explaining your point on a place other than a public forum. I think, this should suffice.
I will not comment any further.
I am only going to remind you again.Remove her deptt,her surname and college from your blog and your friend's blog.
Dont teach me what IIT-K does to you.I do not give out personal info on the web.But,this time I have to.I am a computer science graduate from IIT-M.I was a regular hit at Antarangini.You'd have realised my popularity if you read the other chap's comment.I had more than a couple of batchmates at IIMB from IITK too.
You should talk with more respect.I have seen such cases happen on the web.As I've told you earlier,don't make blogging a menace.
I wont write any further.You'd better delete all comments.Keep the post,it sounds good.Leave her surname,deptt etc out.
You are an inherent liar.The evidence is right here.
I'd requested you to not to beat around the bush and if possible explain how had i committed a sin and you did exactly a repeat act of your previous comment. Being an expert blogger I'd advise you to be a little less vague than that. I appreciate your decision of not writing any further. As to the comments, you can always delete yours. If I find it suitable, I'll delete mine, coz I don't take such things on my ego. You were a regular hit at "Antarangini". So I suppose. By the way, we at IITK spell it as "Antaragni". This year it is from 2-5 November. Please do come again.
Nobody really cares whether you give your personal info on web or not. And all this blogging affair was a menace probably just for you and nobody else. And sir, you can't expect me to talk with respect if you blog anonymously and threaten me like that. Frankly speaking, going by the tone of your comment, I'd not expected you to be 26 years old. Or, I would have surely talked to you with more respect.
One more tip. Refrain from allegating someone pointlessly ("quote"You are an inherent liar.The evidence is right here."unquote") It just goes to show your frustration. People resort to being vague when they have nothing substantial to talk about. And it's a completely different thing that I won't even try to convince you that I didn't lie anywhere in any of my posts or comments. And you talking about your popularity and and your contacts here and there just shows that you are trying to intimidate me, which is not really a good way of reforming people. Again, I beg your pardon for all the disrespect I brought to you. But if you expect me to listen to whatever you say just because you are a 26 year old IIT-M comp. science graduate, you are probably wrong.
I'll let your seniors do the talking.
I'll make sure kids like you are taught a basic few lessons on how to blog.
All this, because of a name, and a web identity.
hey again! MR. Sabar Mafia - I cant place u macchi. Who r u? nick? hostel? yr u passed, nything that ll help me place u? Btw, I m Nikhil, IIT-M, Mandak. and i dont know this guy - Prashant. And i totaly disagree with ur attitude towards this kid. am i missing something out here??
A crusade,not because of the name,but because of the extreme indiscreet behaviour he has put up in trying to trace a girl and leaving behind her college,her deptt and subjects on somebody else's blog.
I passed out of IIT-M in 2002.Godavari.
Siddharth,I completely agree with you.Such bloggers should be immediately put on hold and removed from blogger.I have never seen such an incident happening.Blogging is restricted to personal self or someone else iff he\she approves of it.I have tried it several times.Every time only someone to tell me how wrong I was.
Yes,this is a veteran blogger too.
@Elina
All is not because of a web identity.I hoped visitors would be wise enough to realise that leaving behind a person's college,her surname,her deptt,her subjects doesnt make her a web identity anymore.
Such shameful acts need to punished.We,as responsible bloggers will definitely take severe action.
Ask me to beat him up for you! Please! please! I swear to you, I'll beat the shit out of him. He's the biggest jackass I've ever seen in my life.
This is incredible man! Get to see things like this so rarely. I haven't laughed for days like I am laughing right now. Thanks everybody. Love you all.
p.s. I have only one concern. I wonder if Mr. Sambhar is thinking if elina and chicken chaser are this guy's friends too. Genuine concern people, right? No wonder, Mr. Sambhar was popular and a hit at "antarangini". :D We hunt for people like these! :P
Bwahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Abey mast be!!! Abey mujhe lag hi raha tha. Orkut ki deewangi IIT Kanpur mein hi jyaada hai. Lagta hai abhi IIT Madras mein orkut nahin pahuncha hai. Main link de ta hoon. www.orkut.com Bhai log idhar jao aur dekho ki duniya kitni advanced ho gayi hai. Such a huge database of all kinds of people (and for all kinds of people ;) ) a few clicks away. But know what, I am still hopeful that there will be few more people coming up screaming how big a sin leaving behind details like surname, dept, courses (abey courses!!) is. I really am very hopeful.
Indeed.If only minds were horses..
Rightly said,isnt it?
All I needed to provoke and stimulate this guy's thought process was a spelling error.And,God,isnt he creative.:D
Lifetotaller,I give you the freedom to do anything with this chap as long as it is not mild.:D
Cheerio,
You dont need to guess this one!
Whoa man! This is the maximum number of comments ever. And I mean EVER!
At Sambhar Mafia/ Jaideep/ designed to thrill /All future buggers from IITM or from any other corner of the world who are going to post anonymously
This is it people. I am not soliciting anymore comments from you guys.Just as an example of how big a nuisance, poeple like you guys can be, I am going to kep earlier comments. As we say it in Hindi Jaan na pehchaan, main tera mehmaan.
You guys are truly turning it into a freak show, which can be more embarrasing for the girl concerned, than the post itself. Come on man, you people have jobs and everything(i hope you do). Can't you show that you have much better things to do than try to web-bully a kid around? This is an honest and angry advice: Kindly keep yourself from stumbling on to other human beings' blogs. Although you guys provide a certain reason to laugh but it is people like you who are nothing more than a menace to bloggers.
How the fuck does it concern you man? Even if, for a second, I consider myself to be a sinner, I dont see how you buggers have only this sinner to reform. Man there is a lot of evil in the society, try and rectify that first. This is not even the right place to begin your movement to shepherd humanity towards good. Try and get the porn sites banned or something of that sort.
I dont need to justify to you bastards what the post was about and how it meant no harm. Just because you guys are perverted, does not mean everybody else is too. I dont even see the need for you guys to post after I have tried explaining, with all the due respect, my actions. This just goes on to display your lack to understand basic, simple english.
At Any General Reader
This post is nothing but an appreciation of something good in life. No personal agendas attached. No propagandas. Think before you comment.
At Chicken Chaser
I am really sorry you had to put up with people like sambar mafia and jaideep, at IITM. I think you should be made a brand ambassador to IITM. Thanks for providing a reason to mock people like sambar "my ass" mafia.
And I forgot to mention earlier, the girl is not "my girl" (as you said in your comment earlier). Though it sounded good. :D
At Elina
Honey, you dont have any idea about such sort of people. Even though i have mentioned the girl's college and deptt etc. it still remains a web identity because the source for all the details is the web. It is not like I am raoming around Calcutta, calling up people, just to try and know about her. Nice to see you here again by the way! :)
At lifetotaller
Dude please try and be gentle while hitting me. I mean think of my future generations and my to-be family.
You rock man!
TO Whomsover it may concern
I recieved 4 more comments from Jaideep "higly irritating" SJ. I decided to delete his comments, just to stand by my word. But since i see it unfair therefore i give a first hand account of his comments. I might just not have his convinction while i reproduce the comments because frankly speaking I dont have a pole up my behind to bug me.
1. In the first one, he rants, *sigh* again, about details being given out. He also goes on about him and Sambar "Equally Irritating" Mafia, being some sort of superstars of the blog world, and how they have the right to judge bloggers just because they have been churning out stuff on their blogs for years. He posts a lot of "what if"s and ends with "We are all your friends".
2. For the second one, it seems he did some research and went to my orkut profile through Chicken Chaser's profile (or through whatever means.) He calls me a liar because he sees that i have messaged the girl and then is blown off because i deny it here. He then goes on about "how prashant gautam should feel guilty" and how he has been blogging since 2004/2005 and how he, the veteran blogger, expects us to be careful bloggers. Most of it rhymes with "blah blah". He also says that he wont write anything else on this post (mind you, he goes on to make two more comments after this)
Justification: Dude it slipped my mind. That was long back. And as it is, you wont be able to understand it. You are as triumphant as a kid who has found a lousy argument to support his motive, all the while denying the futility of the arguement. I apologise for the inconsistencies.
3. In the third one, he copies and pastes some of the rules, which we read when we are signing up for blogging, and ends with "We all hope you'll live up to the expectations that we veteran bloggers have from you.:) " As crappy as the first one,
4. To end he praises me, rather sarcastically, for having deleted the comments. And then threatens me with "Now things will be dealt in IIT Kanpur". *Yawn* As futile and boring as every other comment from these guys. They dont have anything else to do if you ask me.
In case anybody is interested in knowing what he exactly wrote, kindly inform me and i would be happy to send you a text file of his comments.
Happy now? bugger!
there is another comment where he continues to threaten me and asks me to add him on yahoo. Although i have much to do. I think i would grant him this favour because i respect "vetrans". The chat log will be posted soon.
Oh terii!!! Battees comment. Baba re Baba! Daiyya re daiyya. Hume bhi gyan do guruji. I mean add 4 deleted ones to it and it becomes 36. Add this one and it becomes 37. Shit man Awesome hai.
Aree chennai ke bhai log, kuchh kaam dhandaa nahi hai kya? Have you been fired or what? Poor chaps. Iss gadhe ke bekaar se blog par itnaa time barbaad. Kindly drop in to comment on my blog too. I need them VERY BADLY. I'll christen you the VETERAN "RAJNIKANT" SUPERSTARS bloggers of India.
And don't beat the shit out of Prashant or you'll have ME to deal with. Koi patthar se na maare mere deewane ko.
Arre 26 saal ke uncleji ho, zara grow up people. Itna ho-halla!!
Arre Prashant write a book on "How to get 100 Comments by Assholes on an Innocent Blog".
On a serious note.... fuck there's no serious note.
Itni masti. Arre baap re.
Mazaa aa gaya.
Mr. Prashant Gautam,
You better mind the way you write things. There are some ethics to be followed when it comes to writing in forums such as blogger. Although some of the people above have already told this but still, kindly do not leave information astray. It can have disastrous effects like vomiting, loose motions, untimely ejaculations and whatnot. I did the same thing some months back when I left Buds's name, someone I knew, on net with some important info. I thought it was just a post about some General Store selling food. Some days later, Bud was Dead, as dead as dead can be. They say that this General Store gave Bud poisoned food and he died. My neighbors did tell me later that Bud barked a lot before dying. They actually gave him some Sambar to feed upon.
OTHERS
Note, Bud was someone and NOT something I knew as opposed to the various reform whatsits above me. Whichever Mafia do you belong to dude, you better use yer three year experience in cooking Sambar. Senior chaps at IITK?? What dya think, they are some "I-will-give-you-an-offer-you-can't-refuse" types mafia motherfuckers who would screw this blogger. Dude people here have lot of better things to do than harassing. I think your college or whichever place you sweep things is used to bullshit practices like harassing which exactly you, yourself and Sambar are doing here.
Did I miss something?
:D
I should fuck you up for delting those 4 comments man! God knows how many spelling mistakes it must have contained! Shit man!
Mr. Sambhar, I'd asked this before, I ask again. Do you expect me to be serious at anything like this? Know what, I din't find anything except the concerned 'spelling mistake' worth reading in your comment. The whole argument is so pointless, that I feel stupid to explain how pointless your arguments are. Enough has been explained to you already about how the information which he has given away is already present on THIS web only. He din't go to her city to extract information and then write it on his blog. You talk about blogging ethics. So you must have not minded it had I posted it on my home page, right? What has blogging to do with it? How is it differnt from any orkut page? Huh? You help me remind that age is no bar. Anyone can be retarded.
And please don't limit my creativity by saying that. I don't have to use my creativity to write that. It all comes naturally when I read something like that. And frankly, nothing better comes to my mind on reading a plain shit as that. Neither do I give too much time to these things like you, becasue I have things to do (like beating up juniors on a contract basis and settling issues of people outside with the people inside).
All said and done, take a good advice. Read all this as a third person (basically that third person should not be you, that's it). And you would just wish that you had made more spelling mistakes.
I think it is turning out to be a pro IIT-K war kind of a thing.
I would like to grace this blog with my presence too.....well,this chap gautam surely hasnt done the right thing by leaving behind someone's fullname,college etc without her permission....i feel it is extremely wrong....esp when it has a romantic interest attached to it.....
i would like some more people to comment and advise this boy to be a bit more careful while typing.
gaurav
iit-k
mme 3rd
bhais ki ass - yaha to maza aa gaya. are yaar - MR sambar vade i had ben really sceptical about the placement scenario at iitk - but it seems iitm is no better - even cse grads are jobless . kya be - PG tu ne to chaap diya - itne chutiye ikatthe kaha se kiya be ??? yeh samajh mein nahi aya - tum mujhe pehele kahe nahi bulaye be ?? ab to sab khatam hi ho gaya . BTW - @Sambar - the only thing that is a great success at antaragni or antarangini or whatever you prefer is the hospy cell - nothing else - not even you could be that important - do not delude youself . And Jaideep bhaiya - kya yaar - aap to senti ho gaye - things will be dealt at iit kanpur - we would like to see what you can do man - give it your best shot . Johnny - idhar to bakait mazaa aa gaya be.
ok now - PG
I totally agree about the stuff you say about bengalis :)
dude - midsems ke baad yehi chutiyape karne me maze aate hai . what i do not realize is- yeh komal vij sahib kaha kat liye - i would like to learn some of the basic ethics of blogging from you sir - sheeshman , i used to hold iitm people in the highest esteem -you guys just proved how wrong i was.....
PG - thanks again for this great entertainment - you are the best..satti kucch karo- hall 5 ka gate khulwao - aap logon se nahi milkar life ki saari masti khtam ho gayi hai.:(
Bheeky dude you missed nuffink. Its all up above your comment. Nice to have you back here :)
And Sambar waale Bhaiyya I miss you man. I feel empty without you. Please come back dude.
Let's see if all us (including Sambar uncle and shrimati komal vij and jaideep and company) can stand united here for the noble cause of increasing the number of comments to this blog to 100.
Sometimes its hard to control these tears of happiness....
pardon my asking lekin gaurav ji - aap hal 2 ke ho ya hall 3 ke ???
At Gaurav
Dude i am not going to clarify anymore but please dont call it my "romantic interest". May be a crush or an old flame would be much better!
At Soham
Dude i was missing you here. Thanks for showing up.
At John
Trust me man, we are going to see a lot more of such people!
tum kaun si khet ki muli hain be,you faccha....huh???
Old flame ke baare mein aise nahin likha jaata hain blogger pe...blogger ke saare comments can be typically searched on google....
sirf naam type karo and aa jaata hain..jo bhi ladka ya ladki ke baare mein likha hain..uska naam type kar and tera blog pe uska prem kahani dekhne ko milega...tune toh iss ladki ka poora naam college sab kuch chodh diya...maan le kissi ne isska naam search kiya google pe,iss ladki ke baare mein kya sochenge...
Hum log peechle teen saal se iitk mein kaafi kuch dekh rahe hain aisi type ka.Bahut seniors ne advise kiya hain tujhe,mein bhi kar deta hoon abhi...aage se aisi galti mat karna..samjhe?
aur dude wood chodh de,samjha?padhai kar,kuch kaam aayega...zyaada smart mat banne ki koshish mat kar internet pe.
sambar,tum emotions ko thoda control karo.tumhara intentions sahee hain,lekin yaar bacche ko dhamkana nahin chahiye.aakhir chota ladka hain tumse,main hota toh main bhi karta,lekin thoda aur maturity ke saath.
Bye.
Gaurav
gayrav <-- another spelling mistake.. more lethal this time..
whatever, but a very just question.. agar kisi ne google pe search kiya to is ladki ke baare mein kya sochenge? i tried hard, couldn't figure out really.. mujhe kuchh nahin soojha yaar.. sahi mein be.. kya sochenge.. kya sochenge yaar, koi batao! Pichhle teen saal se iitk mein 'aisi' type ka bhi kya dekha vo bhi mujhe yaad nahin aa raha.. I am in a pensive mood now..
It is a futile debate.Important thing yea hain ki usko uski galti pata lag gayi hain,and he shall not repeat it.
Lifetotaller,you better be more productive and not expand matters.kuch kaam nahin hain kya tera,hain be.teri maa bhen ke baare mein likh de koyi blog pe saying how attracted towards her he is,tere ko kaisa lagega ? zyaada bolne ka shaukh hain toh room mein aaja,milte hain kabhi agar debate karna hain issues.
Lets put an end to this "chutiyapa" and hopefully,Gautam will become a more responsible blogger in the future.
Now it is pretty clear that the comments above are becoming a pain for some people (I am not very sure how, but somehow they are), and being humans we should not hurt anybody even if it is a great source of entertainment for so many others. We've already had a good laugh over it. So Mr. Prashant I don't think you would like Mr. Sambhar to curse you in his dreams. You ought to earn goodwill from as many sources as possible. You anyways need a lot of good luck so as not to be beaten up in the streets of IITK. So consider deleting the comments of Mr. Sambhar and hence others' too. That'll help the hurt souls. We don't take such things on our ego, do we? So I won't mind my comments being deleted and I suppose, so won't you, deleting others'. Delete the details of the concerned person too. Sin has already been committed. The stalkers must have already gained access to the orkut profile of this person.
An honest confession in the end. I enjoyed a lot proving myself a smartass here. They couldn't be more right when they said that we were just to prove ourselves smartasses here. Frankly, I, myself din't see any other purpose of all this. And I want all this to end just because the weekend is over now! :D So it's time to do better things and if it continues further, I'll be haunted that I'm missing the fun and the spelling mistakes.
p.s. @Prashant - kar de be delete.. bahut le li sabki already.. "details" (hoho!) bhi delete kar de..
Kal delete kariyo lekin.. Let the monument stand till the weekend is completely over..
Auks pe aa gaye apni :) hehe.. gives so much of delight to get people to reveal their lowliest level.. give the damn room no. man.. I might consider it, some weekend, when I have 'issues' (hoho!) to discuss. :D
At Gaurav
Gaurav Dude! You are a senior, and we learn from you! Kindly refrain from using abusive language and i might have to delete your comments.
Again, how can you judge if i had made a mistake? "galti ka pata lag gaya hai" is the stupidest line on this page. What mistake man??
I, in good spirits, ask you to not to advise me anymore. Do you even know me? Have you ever read my blog before? Heck, have you even been to blogspot before?
I have enough people to advise me, dont become one on the list.
You are an example of this great quote, "Advice is like an asshole, everybody has one!" Kindly keep your advice to yourself. Wont do me much good.
At Lifetotaller:
yeah man! i might consider it. But whats the point? These assholes will take it to be their "victory" (rather, humanity's victory or something). I will delete them certainly, but not Diviani's comments. I will let all the comments stand till the "big guy" shows up here. :)He must not miss a piece of this.
"We learn from you"...isiliye bol raha hoon,learn something.Jab tum kissi ke baare mein aisa likhte hon without even knowing the person,tum bahut grave wrong kar rahe hon.
Dont teach me about blogosphere.Senior,kehte hon aur aise baat karte hon?
Isske aage kuch bhi nahin kahunga.Tum ek ghamandi aur spoilt chap ho.I doubt tum zyada din IITK mein bina pitai khaye reh paoge ki nahin.You'll get brutally beaten up someday.It is a sure thing.
I am out of this.No more from my side.
Gaurav
MME 3rd
oi, pg yeh kya bhasad hai be? aur yeh gaurav kaun hai? bloody 3rd year seniors trying to harass a 2nd year kid!! PG tere ko comment karne ki to hai hi nahi. Saala just say "BRING IT ON!!", uske baad to dekh hi lenge. So I suggest that you don't get bothered and continue blogging.
As for the sambhar vada idiot, my dear mallu brother, the IITK seniors will _not_ take care of a junior just because an anonymous outsider like you tells them to. You have so much time on your hands, why not drop by at IIT and take care of the kid yourself? If you are not capable then just don't make empty threats. My suggestion is stop harassing the kid. You stated your point. If the kid doesn't give a rat's ass about what you are saying, then just live with it. Not everyone possesses "your level of propriety". Just think of him as a retarded idiot and don't comment anymore. Don't try to push your point through by showing that you have 3 years of blogging experience and that you were a _star_ at antaragni. 3 years of shitty blogging just makes you a really experienced shitty blogger. Nothing else. As for your antargni experience, no one gives a crap man!!
My comment is not supposed to have substance. It is just in retaliation to the crapfest that this comment page has become.
gaurav beta bahut aukaat main ho!! iitk alumunus hai aur november main aa rahe hai!!
bahut bakchod ho naa to jara naam, room number, dept aur phone number do. tumse kuch baat karte hai.
I doubt if this Gaurav is from IITK. Nobody calls juniors in IITK "fachcha". I heard this word in IITD. I don't know about IITM. Another thing, at 5:30pm electricity was cut out in hall 5. I commented from my department building (that's CSE by the way). I smell something fishy here. :P
p.s. Of course, I can be wrong. Don't change the "issue" of "debate" (oh man!) if I turn out to be wrong. :D
Kanpuriya hain kya?Har ek IIT including IITM mein,kaafi log facchcha kehte hain.Kabhi IITB,IITR mein gaya hain?Peechle saal IIT Kgp mein 1 mahina tha Nehru hall mein,sab fachcha kehte hain.Main toh Indore ka hoon.:)
As for "Miggy",mein kissiko threaten nahin kiya hun.Kuch bhi nahin kahan hoon.Bas pyaar se IITK ki tradition ke mutabik valid advice diya hun.
Lifetotaller,chill!;)
Anyway,no more as promised.
Phone toh tab karoge jab koyi Gaurav MME mein hoga..:D
dude i dont want to be a rude moral police ..but dont you think its quite immoral to post some1else 's name,college,dept ect that openly(without her approval) in public blogs... Its alrite foryou guys to flaunt abt your gal and achievements that easily...but please do care abt the girl in question... it makes her life that difficult with all net perverts waiting to jump into a prey
----
"futtchu" isnt a word we use in IIT Kgp or IIT Roorkee
"futtchu" i think is used widely in iit-d and iit-b.not sure about others.but..i havent heard too many use it in iitr atleast.some people do,not all.
i dont know about iitkanpur.
you people all from iit kanpur??
i forgot to mention my name,sorry.this is rishi,mca iit-r.
Join my community guys. it is fun
http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=5888507
Aah Ok! Now I am just confused about one thing. I am just confused how big an idiot is our Mr. Gayrav! There are seemingly some contradictions which are making it difficult for me to judge his foolishness.
And don't you worry about being chill, dood. I'm chill enough! :) I thought it was you who had to use 'mothers n' sisters' thing. :P
And to answer your query, me not a Kanpuriya. Main jo hai jhabua ka aadivaasi hoon. :) Jhabua bhi sune hi hoge. Indore ke paas hi hai. By the way, do you know some yaser ali? He's from Indore too. Agar ise jaante hoge to main tujhse pair pakad ke maafi maa loonga.
@everyone except gayrav - Abey ye dekha "Main toh Indore ka hoon" bolne ke baad ye kaise smile kiya! :P Isko nahin pata ki main indoriyon ki kitni izzat karta hoon. :D
wait - this i enough . ab mere g& mein aag lag gaya hai. with due regard to all the ladies who might be reading this comment - please consider any thing offensive in this post to be a result of learning that juniors at iitk are called futchu - or fatcha - or fatchat or fattt or firstchut or anything gaurav from iitk might say . the term has severely jolted my mental status . Dude - you did not have the balls to say whether you were from hall 2 or hall 3 -if you were from hall 2 tumhari g& mein dum nahi hoti satti ko jawab dene mein - aur agar hall 3 ke hote to mujhe zaroor jawab dete - lekin tum to fattu hijre nikle. This alone proved that you were a pretender . You could well be from iitd or b or c,e,f,g,h,i,j - i do not care - you ain't from iitk . Next - if you think that people at iitk tend to lose sanity and start thrashing juniors on the streets - something called the ssac seems to ring in their minds .
Next time - think before saying anything to iitk-ites...
And i thought the entertainment was over....BTW - plzz do not delete the comments -they are simply too good .
and rishi - yaaar- yeh kya tumhe koi online advertising protal dikh raha hai ki apni koi community ka advertising karoge ????
logo ki bakaiti dekh kar fatleti hai yaar..
BTW - maine oa pe gaurav search mara tha..:)
abbe aaye,nice to know.main toh st.pauls indore mein tha yaar.usske baad gupta se coaching liya tha ek saal drop dekar.
tuh kahan se hain?coaching liya tha kya?
nice to know you bah.:D
pehle bolna tha naa:)
Bas itna bata abhi to, ki yaser ko jaanta hai kya..
Arre - Lund bhai - aap ki darshan hui itne dino baad - bahut khushi hui . waise @gaurav - aap ka murga kya bahut chota hai ki aap net pe bakaiti jhaar ke ardaangi sabit karna chahate ho ?
Man my favourite movie is american beauty , i love beauty and beautiful ppl and i feel hazaar fucked ( i know u know where tht wrd came frm ).....
Gautam from You Pee,
I often wondered why most people think men are dogs, today your post answered my question. What are you ranting about, did you just fall in love with an internet username again? I used to think that you were a gibbering idiot. Now, after reading your latest post, I have a much lower opinion of you. If you're going to say something that ignorant, you could at least fake a stroke. Anyway, who was talking to you or even taking you under consideration? As Ellen Glasgow once remarked: "He knows so little and knows it so fluently." Get a life prick, each time you open that putrid mouth of yours, you make an ass out of yourself. When you type out your blog, it reminds me of psychotic monkeys banging away on a keyboard for sense pleasure. You are about as entertaining as watching grass grow in a windowbox. What do you do for a living? You are living, aren't you? You are the kind of person who, when one first meets you, one doesn't like you. But when one gets to know you better, one hates you. Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you weren't afflicted with mental retardation; if your weren't so fat that when you stand on the weighing scale, it reads: "To be continued!", or if your face wasn't the strongest form of natural contraception available. Who am I kidding? You would.
In future, if you have something to say, just shut up.
You can very well guess who it is,cant you?
STOP writing about me.
Sigh! So much of frustration in this world. Tell you guys, these people are hurt, hurt badly. Somebody give them peace. Our blog editor blabbered out every possible insult it could find over the net. See when you set yourself to insult somebody, you have to be more precise than that. Oh what the heck, learn something from us! Be original. You don't need to think too hard. Just be natural. "Natural contraception", "so fat that blah blah". Oh man, these are so so primitive. Give it one more shot. Let's see how you do it this time. Good luck!
p.s. Mr. Sambhar, tell me one thing. How many of you are impersonating for others in all these comments? Just you? Or you and that Jaideep? Or are you going to give us the shock of life by declaring that even Jaideep is your creation, huh?
At Sambhar Brigade
Honestly speaking man, you guys are the biggest piece of worthless, jobless shit bags i have ever encounterd in my life. I fel wasted when i write this again and again. After hearing the same from at least 7-8 different people, you still are as imbecile as ever.
This is the lowest you can stoop. Trying to impersonate the girl herself.
Is deletion of this post and comments your only purpose in life? Try and take care of your loved ones. This is not going to get any food for them. And having seen more than 100 words from all of you, i can tell you, none of you is going to make it big anywhere. So kindly think of your future and your family's future rather than waste time trying to convice me of some stupid whim of yours.
I really could just yawn at your last try. So copied, so immature, so not original. How many Simpson's episode did you have to watch just to come with these many insults? Dude you guys are just proving yourselves to be the assholes of the highest order and IIT Kanpur guys deserve to be in IIT because their brains are at least 10000 times more functional than yours.
I pity for your existence! Assholes. You guys dont even have the balls to leave even one comment which gives some wherabouts of your stinky self. Cowardly and insecure, i pity your existence. Try and see a psychiatrist (dont worry, I'll provide with the fees, just mail me the bill. I deem you incapable of buying yourself even a samosa)
Anymore of such anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. Show some guts man. Even your yahoo id is fake. You honestly dont deserve to live, neither do you deserve to be killed by anyone. Kindly just go and commit suicide, it will be for your own good.
I think this circus has entertained enough and consumed wnough of our time. I think it is about time we shut this chapter. Everything stays as it is.
I think i should have the last word.
STOP writing about me.....what crap . man- its monday now- don't you have any work to do ? hell - i don't give a damn if you don't but let us get on with our lives in peace instead - no matter what it seems to you( i would suggest you not to rely on your intellect coz you are retarded) , we are really busy people . We have got much more important work than replying to 26 year old jobless freaks from iitm - shit man - you maddus suck big time . Then again - maybe its those dishes of coconut oil . Come to think of it - it has to be those coconuts - one of them must have fallen on your momma's belly while she was carrying you - and voila - another dumb jerk is adde to the multitudes . Add to that the 26 years of eating food cooked in coconut oil - that would have even driven me crazy . A piece of sincere advice mate - only three options left open to you now :
1.Bugger off and find some maddu whose posterior might be gratrified by your tongue.
2.tell a friend(or fellow-retard - i seriously do not care) to chuck a coconut at your head -the damage might be reversed .
3.Jump off a cliff . (And do not mention me in the suicide note).
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
wah, mazaa aa gaya, soham tumne chappa, shayad es sphere mein tumse jyada keval Lundskywalker chap sakta hain.
aur PG Bhai, shayad is bhasad mein post to reh hi gaya, yaar sahi likha hain be, really nice, if the girl aint flattered after reading it, she aint worth the effort either.
aur sambhar bhai. plz meri g8nd mat marvaiye gaa, mere ghar pe bhoode maa baap hain jinka eaklauta sahara hoon mein.
simply awesome
man this is entertaining to the core....... yaar PG pehle kyun nahi bataya yaar i seem to have missed out on a lot of fun
i had no idea tht appreciating beauty was so harmful to society.... gosh dude u seem to have got so many ppl deeply engrossed and biting away their nails in an effort to stupendoudly type and rack their brains at the moral advice they r receiving
though i doubt that the sambar brigade minds this. those shitpots seem to have no jobs to attend to whatsoever
gaurav bhaiya tumhari gaand main kyun phokat ki chul ho rahi hain tum agar IITK ke ho to batao tumhare paas kuch kaam hain ya nahi
tumhe senior bolte sharam aa rahi hain... kya tum ashish jhantia aur biplab deka ke baap ho........phir to tum justified ho aisi padaish tum jaise ki hi ho sakti thi neways let me not give u too much attention coz u deserve no bit of it
i must say the girl is pretty lucky and u bastards, her so called well wishers, should be happy abt it
u seem to have no sense or awareness abt the internet and its contents at all
ru jealous or sumthing and is this a method os vying tht attention and popularity
i dint know the ppl frm IITM end up in such a state of mind i thank god from the bottom of my heart tht i got air 180 and not 175 or i wud hv ended up in the "arsehole factory" of the world
ur stay in an IIT doesnt seem to have done any good to ur maturity levels at all
i pray to god to put some more sense into ur poor souls
optimistic for some more entertainment
whew! some traffic this post has generated !
The wheel of time turns, ages come to pass...
bleah not in a philly mood :|
I'll just get to the bloody point.
Why do such people exist in this world? People who think they can police the world? You asses remind me of US policies. (see www.idrewthis.org for details)
If the girl had had a problem with pg posting stuff about her she would've asked him about it and he would've removed the details. I know the guy well enough to know he isn't an ass.
Also who the FUCK gave you guys the right to defame pg? There's a difference between stating your opinion about someone and calling them names. Especially when the only source of information you have regarding him is a bloody blog. That too based on one article.
:|
Let me tell you jackasses something that you must take my word for.
I am yet to meet someone who has met pg and not liked him.
And what do you guys mean by "responsible blogger"? those two words by themselves make my blood boil. Who are you to decide the definition of those two words? You keep boasting about how being on blogger for a few years makes you an expert and the bloody moral police of the place when you can barely spell.
There, I ranted again. My contribution to this dung heap.
"I am yet to meet someone who has met pg and not liked him." :O :O Poilce! Irresponsible blogging! Gaypanti!
:P:D
:P
Post a Comment
<< Home