Thursday, June 29, 2006

About my last post

My last post is not even half of what I want to write in my suicide note. That's the problem generally, you can never express yourself completely in words. You write something and then you feel "oh I could have written more", you know that sort of thing..
Oh whatever, I am not dying either, it is another whimsical post! It is more like a draft.. someday when I really feel like dying, I would have a look at it.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously, I have visited the page like 5 times since morning, first to read it, and the rest to comment on it, but I am at a loss of words.
Disclaimer: This is not a compliment.

3:04 AM  
Blogger Prashant Gautam said...

trust me i wont die.. dont be worried!

it feels good that somebody cares :)

5:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its not about dying. Its the mere thought of suicide. More than worrying, its disturbing as to how can someone who has so much to live for could even comprehend suicide?

12:55 AM  
Blogger Prashant Gautam said...

its more about suicide notes than suicide.. you know you write a suicide note in the prime and you figure what dying would be like.. we can die any instant! can we not? then why leave things unsaid. though a lot is unsaid yet..

1:34 AM  
Blogger Prashant Gautam said...

i dont know what that means..

1:35 AM  
Blogger Nirbheek said...

pg, you need a vacation... I'm not saying this because of your post, but because of your general viewpoint towards life... Its too pessimistic... I used to think my view was too pessimistic... till I met you that is.
I have a blog where I rant all my pessimistic thoughts whereas your main blog is your pessimistic-ranting blog.

take a week off life, take some good books, music and go for that bungy jumping trip.

2:02 AM  
Blogger Prashant Gautam said...

could not have agreed more with TV man. I wished to tell you guys the same but then I have this obsession with being nice to people, which prevented me from doing what TV man did!

Thanks for dropping by dude! :)

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home