DESPICABLE - II
The self-loathing, self bashing spree continues...
I don't exactly know why am I writing this. The probable reason could be that I have been spending a lot of time alone, allowing myself more moments, to reflect on what I have done till now. The other could be that I seek sympathy, pity, empathy Et Cetera.
May be I like inflicting pain on myself..
May be I am just pure evil...
I don't know which is better, being a masochist or being evil..
I don't feel bad anymore, no guilt, no remorse, no regrets..
May be I'll feel bad if I killed someone, just may be..
I don't know why I do this.. Really don't!
I don't exactly know why am I writing this. The probable reason could be that I have been spending a lot of time alone, allowing myself more moments, to reflect on what I have done till now. The other could be that I seek sympathy, pity, empathy Et Cetera.
May be I like inflicting pain on myself..
May be I am just pure evil...
I don't know which is better, being a masochist or being evil..
I don't feel bad anymore, no guilt, no remorse, no regrets..
May be I'll feel bad if I killed someone, just may be..
I don't know why I do this.. Really don't!


1 Comments:
or maybe u r a c***
Post a Comment
<< Home