Sunday, May 14, 2006

of Philosopies and people

i was just wondering!
is there a particular class of people who like to indulge into philosophy or is it just for the sake of being an eclectic, pedantic, all singing, all dancing, near perfect human being, that they choose to philosophize everything?


(PHILOSOPHIZE?????????????? I need to work a lot)

I had thought of writing more about this but then again my mind drew a blank and all that i had typed had to be backspaced...

I hate it when that happens..

Going back to play Klickety.. Nice addictive game.. Simple and satisfying :)

1 Comments:

Blogger lifetotaller said...

yeah there does exist that particular class.. by the way, you know this was just to let you know that i was here..and if you don't know it, know it..that was the philosophy behind this comment..whatever..

5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home